Our Mother's Day Contest Winners

Once again, we'd like to appreciate all the amazing mothers out there. 

Congratulations to our three winners from the  Mother's Day contest

As mentioned in our last post, the three best entries will be selected and posted on the ICM blog. 

Congratulations to all winners once again! 



Faith Brown Emerald & mother; Grand Prize Winner



" #mymomandi Dearest Mother,
I have searched through the dictionary and I couldn't find a word to express how much you mean to me. I want you to know today that I really appreciate you for everything you have suffered and endured to make sure I become a better woman today.
My teacher, my pastor, my mirror, my alibi, my mentor, my confidant and my corrector. You stood so firm like a man even after we lost our father to death, you became 2 in 1. Father and mother at the same time. Mama you are my HERO, My SPECIAL effect.
Mama ,no other love can be compared to your true love. OH I can remember how you would carry a bag containing garri, rice, beans, iru, ogi and every other thing I need in school on your head and you bring it for me. God will reward you and make you live long to eat the good fruit of your hard labour. Love you so much. From your daughter. Omoye"

                                                                                                                                                                                   Faith Brown



"This woman here is my superwoman, my small god, my pillar, my confidant, my everything.....growing up with my mum is what i can’t forget in a jiffy, this woman here trained me all alone, gave me life after we lost dad, this woman sold her things just for me to be someone in life, my childhood days story is incomplete without my mum, i missed being cuddled to bed, i missed her telling me stories before going to bed, i missed her calling me baby.....I love u so much momma, my superwoman, my virtuous woman, my very strong woman, i pray for long life for you so as to eat the fruit of your labor, thanks for being there for us always....#mymumandi#HappyMothersDay#CelebratingMySmallgod#OrisaBiIyaMiKosi##mothersdayICM#Growingupwithmum# cc@ikeja_city_mall"


                                                                                                                                                                             MZ Lerin Daps




"Happy mother's day to my back bone and best friend #mymomandi #mymumandi cc @ikejacitymall"

Elizabeth

Comments

Post a Comment